50


Sunday, March 4, 2012

STILL MISSING

Its been a long time since I have my blog updated. The reason behind a long sleep was to have some realization on how I can improve things for the better and what are the main reasons why I should continue to write.I want you to know that at some point I came to realize that this blog is not just to share useful information, a guide to someone who is need of someone who can give inspiration with, not only to express yourself on how you feel but to help people reach out and can be a medium to help people find their lost love ones. I may not personally get to you as help but I would like to turn to this site as my way to serve you my help. The start of the new mission of this site is due to the problems of those people whom I have encountered from one of the most popular social networking site. I may not personally know some of them but I can feel the grief they are experiencing in life.The loss of a loved one is more difficult to think and accept even more if there is no certainty if they are still alive or not. So I just hope that this site will be of great help to all people.You write comments on comment form of this site or just send a message to me. My contact details are provided on my contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts...