50


Saturday, March 9, 2013

LIFE and TIME

This is the time when I got a few hours to meditate about all that  I missed so much and all that I regret and failed to do. I was making my nephew Jared to fall fast asleep  when I started to remember things from the past. Upon gently staring at Jared`s eyes, I came to think that if my spirit of motherhood would have been awakened since I became a mother, maybe my daughter and I could have won her fight between life and death. If only I could turn back time I will do everything despite all the trials which I need to surpass just to be able to help and give my daughter a lifetime chance to breathe conveniently and live happily. It was 3 months and a half since I did my latest visit to my daughter`s grave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent posts...